Around 15231 candidates have been declared profitable within the outcomes declared immediately on the official web site of BPSSC.
In the overall class, the cutoff for males was 75.8%, whereas it was 61.9% for girls, whereas within the economically weaker part the cutoff for women and men was 71.4, 54.5 respectively, 72.6 and 57.5 in backward class, extraordinarily backward class. 70.7 and 50.7, 66.2 and 40.7 within the Scheduled Castes, 68.1 and 53.? within the Scheduled Tribes, whereas the reduce-off was 54.4 per cent for the backward castes, whereas the reduce off for the shut kin of the liberty fighters within the Male and Female class. 58.0 stood at 58.8% respectively.
BPSSC had invited the candidates for the 2446 Posts of Police Sub Inspector/ Sergeant/ Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct recruitment)/ Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Serviceman) in Bihar Police.
Candidates, who’ve appeared within the examination, can now verify their outcomes on the official web site – http://biharpolice.bih.nic.in/.
How to Download Bihar Police SI Result?
1) Visit the official web site – http://bpssc.bih.nic.in/.
2) Click on “Results: Mains Result of Examination for the post of Police Sub Inspector/Sergeant/Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct recruitment)/Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Serviceman) in Bihar Police. (Advt. No. 01/2019)” Option, given on the homepage.
3) Now Here You Will Get the List of Selected Candidates.
4) Check your Registration No / Roll no. in that listing.
5) Take printout for future use.